WorkFit-S Single LD with Worksurface+
Total:The Fine Print
Terms & Conditions
Prices are in $CDN.
Shipping costs are as they appear on the product page.
Shipping rates for large volume orders, heavy weight orders, orders shipping to Nunavut, Yukon, North West Territories or remote locations will be calculated on an exception basis, after the order is placed.
You will be contacted for approval of shipping costs before the order is booked.
You will receive an emailed copy of your paid invoice within 1 week of placing your order.
Our target is to ship orders within 2 business days, 90% of the time.
If an item is backordered for more than 7 days you will be contacted and asked if you would like to keep the order active.
If one or more items on an order are backordered, the order will normally be held until it can be shipped complete to minimize shipping / handling costs.
We do not accept open box returns. If you have any product questions please contact us at (613) 256-4454 before ordering. Our product experts will be happy to answer your pre-sales questions.
Defective merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase for full refund.
All returns must be returned prepaid and accompanied by an original invoice and an authorized RMA number obtained from Lucinda Technology Solutions.
All credits will be placed on the credit card or PayPal account used for the original purchase. Processing a return of defective merchandise can take 2 to 3 weeks.
This product is covered by a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
Sales tax (HST, GST or GST+PST) applicable to the delivery destination will be added during the checkout process.
1/ Customers outside of Canada.
2/ Domestic, eg. B.C. federal government offices with provincial PST exemption.
For exceptions, please contact us at (613) 256-4454 before placing order.×
This sit-stand workstation is extraordinarily simple to use. With the push or pull of a hand, you can instantly raise or lower your keyboard and display in one easy motion, yet all the while the system will remain stable throughout your work routine.
Incorporating Ergotron's patented 'Constant Force' technology and covered by a 5 year, no hassle manufacturer's warranty, this is the best product on the market in its category!
Affordable ergonomics and the best selling sit-stand solution of choice for thousands of users across North America!
Corner Keyboard Tray - Allows keyboard tray to drop below table height in a corner work space.
Extra Deep Keyboard Tray - Upgrade your WorkFit-S workstation with an extra-deep tray (11" D) to accommodate ergonomic keyboards and wrist rests.
Tall User Kit - Modify a WorkFit-S or WorkFit-A Single Display Workstation to reach the height requirements of taller users (usually 6' 2" +).
Anti-Fatigue Mat - Reduce fatigue so you can stand more: Combine a comfortable and durable mat with a Sit-Stand Workstation so you enjoy even more of the health benefits of standing during your day.
Can I keep my existing monitor?
Use any VESA compliant monitors (up to 24" diagonally). Verify Monitor Compatibility
- Install keyboard tray at focal distance that is right for you: closer or farther; left, right or centered
- When sitting, lower your keyboard below desktop height to proper ergonomic position
- Independent monitor screen adjustment
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and monitor to your height for unsurpassed comfort
- Counterbalanced adjustment points using patented Constant Force™ technology allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work!
For Computer Users
- Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose.
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation
- Double your view—and move it too! With two monitors you can save time by using multiple applications at once,
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day; periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night.
The WorkFit-S clamps to the front edge of any worksurface measuring between .5" - 2.4" (1.2-6 cm) thick. Use this checklist to verify how it will integrate with your work area.
1/ Overhead Cabinets - A cabinet directly above the planned WorkFit-S installation site may present a challenge, depending on cabinet height and depth. The WorkFit-A may be a better alternative but we can help you decide.
2/ Corner workstations - The WorkFit-S keyboard tray measures 27" (68.5 cm) wide and on curved workstations there may not be enough space for both sides of the tray to clear the sides of the worksurface when seated. You may require a Corner Keyboard Tray. We can help you decide.
3/ Computer located on the floor? If your computer sits on the floor, you may need to order a longer video cable(s) and a longer power cable. If you have 2 monitors be sure to order 2 monitor cables and be sure to specify the correct type (DVI or VGA).
4/ Is your monitor VESA compliant? VESA compliance refers to the 4 screw hole pattern on the back of most monitors. These holes form a 75mm or 100mm square and are required for mounting the monitor to the WorkFit-S. They may be covered by or in use by the existing monitor stand. Some manufacturers of lower cost monitors have started to cut corners and no longer comply with the VESA standard. If you are not certain about your monitor, check here.
Lucinda Technology Solutions has enjoyed a 20 year business relationship with Ergotron.
Here are three reasons why we like Ergotron :
- Constant Force Technology invented and patented by Ergotron
- Ergotron's industry leading 5 year manufacturer's warranty on all sit-stand products
- Ergotron's commitment to innovation ... Ergotron leads, other manufacturer's follow!